Harry Potter Gifts December 26 2016
It is no secret I am a huge Harry Potter fan, I love the books and movies and often have the DVDs on while working in the studio making glow in the dark jewelry. Here are some items that would make a great gift for other Harry Potter fans!
1. Lumos Glow Necklace Inspired by the Lumos Maxima spell in Harry Potter. Lumos Maxima is the incantation to a charm that can be used to produce a blinding flash of bright white light from the tip of the wand. This light can be thrown far off of the wand, illuminating the surrounding area for several minutes after its initial casting before darkening once more
2. Patronus Glowing Necklace description "The Patronus is a form of advanced magic, which even the most qualified wizards can struggle with. Harry Potter is one of the youngest wizards to cast a corporeal Patronus, having been taught by Professor Lupin at the tender age of thirteen."
3. Time Turner Necklace doesn't glow in the dark but functions and spins and has hourglass with real working sand.
4. I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good quote glow necklace Here is my glowing necklace with the Deathly Hallows symbol and famous quote" I solemnly swear I am up to no good"
5. Deathly Hallows Symbol Charm necklace description. The Deathly Hallows are three highly powerful magical objects given to each of three brothers in the Peverell family. They consisted of the Elder Wand, an immensely powerful wand that was considered invincible; the Resurrection Stone, a stone which could summon the spirits of the dead, and the Cloak of Invisibility, which, as its name suggests, renders the user completely invisible.
6. Glowing magic wand description. My daughter wanted a magic wand so I made her one that glows in the dark! I didnt want it to be too pointy so I made the tip slightly blunt and love the way the curves came out so I made a couple extra in case any of you wanted one! Measures 7" and sparkles and glistens in daylight with holographic iridescence, and in the dark glows! She runs around with hers pretending to cast Harry Potter spells!
Add a gift box to any of these necklaces to create a Harry Potter gift set for your loved one.